Here is the list of Top 5 Awesome Android Apps for Web Developers, which are highly useful and handy apps for young and experienced web developers, As every programmer know, no device can replace a fully equipped laptop but some android apps make your work more awesome and you get extra privileges as you can carry your phone all the time.
Top 5 Awesome Android Apps for Web Developers
The official Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions, and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them.
It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using “Share page” functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Color Grab is the ultimate on-the-go color tool. Pick, capture and recognize colors simply by pointing the camera.
Leading and worldwide used by designers, artists, professionals, developers and color-blinds.
● Real-time color measurement (color metering)
● Extract colors and maps from your photos.
● Color recognition (color-2-name).
● Color palettes and themes generation tool.
● Colors blending tool – mix colors.
● Tune tool – refine your colors.
● Find the perfect color combinations.
● Discover and reveal matching colors.
● Color locking indication.
● “Instant Picking” – tap-2-capture.
● Viewfinder smart processing.
● Supports most-common color models (RGB, HEX, HSV, LAB, see below).
● After-shot color analysis.
● Various export options (to Photoshop, Illustrator, PaintShop, Gimp, Inkscape, AutoCAD, etc).
● Color conversions.
DroidEdit is a text and source code editor (similar to Notepad++ or gedit) for android tablets and phones with the following features:
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, …)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Programming directly from your phone finally made easy!
This free keyboard has keys for all the functionality needed in programming:
– Move cursor using the arrow keys;
– Copy, cut, paste and delete text by just pressing designated buttons;
– Undo and redo what you have typed;
– Insert tab;
– Select text by pressing Shift and arrow buttons;
– Go to beginning and end of a line, using Home ad End keys;
– Select entire line;
– Alt and Menu (Ctrl) keys;
– Select word;
– Hide the keyboard using the Escape key;
– Autocomplete with all PHP functions;
There are two types of keyboards: the full keyboard and the compact keyboard with two sets of keys and you can switch easily between all three sets of keyboards.