In this post i have compiled Top 5 Best Free Charting Libraries In PHP for Your Web Applications . Which help you to display data analysis report in better manner so that user can can easily take decision over data. As every business owner wants data analysis in better manner so that they can take important decision. This is the era of competition and big data analysis and these charting libraries help to display data is more readable and decision making manner, Which help to understand data flow and taking big decision like profit loss.
Top 5 Best Free Charting Libraries In PHP for Your Web Applications
There are the so many free charting classes in php but some are very good which i have complied in below list if you know any other good PHP chart libraries then please let me know by submitting comment below.
phpChart is a powerful and easy-to-use PHP charting and graphing component for rendering responsive, interactive, and data-driven Ajax HTML5 charts.
Create interactive charts and graphs for your online report with only TWO lines of PHP code.
$pc = new C_PhpChartX(array(array(11, 9, 5, 12, 14)),‘basic_chart’); $pc->draw();
PHP Charts & Graphs Features:
* Easily change renderer type by simply prefixing plugin:: before a renderer name.
* phpChart supports the most commonly used charts including line, bar and pie charts.
* With a single line of code, you can enable or disable rendering animation in phpChart.
* You can easily zoom in a graph using set_cursor() function and set the property “zoom” to true.
* Load from external data source, either a file or URL, as the first parameter in phpChart constructor .
* phpChart is responsive. Perfect for mobile devices such as iOS and Android!
pChart is a PHP library that will help you to create anti-aliased charts or pictures directly from your web server. You can then display the result in the client browser, sent it by mail or insert it into PDFs. pChart provide object oriented coding syntax and is fully in line with the new web standards allowing you to enhance your web2.0 applications.
The first purpose of pChart was to provide an easy interface for drawing anti-aliased pictures using the GD library. Then alpha-transparency and shadow supports have been integrated in addition to all the primitive functions to draw basic shapes. pChart can be used as a high level drawing library if you only need to create shapes & text composed pictures.
Features of pChart:
* pChart supports natively anti-aliasing for all basic object : line, curve, box, rounded box, circle, polygons. The anti-aliasing algorithm is an optimised version of the one created for the first version of pChart.
* You can enable or disable shadow support, define the color of the shadow, its distance to the object and its transparency factor. Shadows are drawn using the internal anti-alias algorithm.
* Alpha transparency is supported by all the primitive drawing functions. It will allow you to create great visual results. Alpha transparency will not slow down the rendering of your picture as it is directly computed by the GD binaries.
* Bored of flat charts? pChart can compute natively spline path based on a list of points in a 2D space.
HTML5 Powered Interactive Charts for Web & Mobile.Now create responsive dashboards in PHP within minutes! With Charts 4 PHP Framework, you can create interactive database driven HTML5 dashboard using mySQL or any other PDO supported database in PHP.
Features of ChartPHP:
* HTML5 powered PHP Charts & Dashboards for Web and Mobile devices
* Delightful & Hassle free – Line Charts, Multi-line Area Charts, Bar Charts, Pie/Donut Charts, Meter Guages, Funnel Charts and many more.
* Responsive, Interactive, Easy-to-Use!
* Database Driven Charts on the fly, Directly from your SQL Query!
* Datasources can range from plain CSV file, PHP Array Data to your Custom SQL Query.
* Supports databases including MySql, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
JpGraph is an Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP5 (>=5.1) and PHP7.0 The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
Features of JpGraph:
* Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200 image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger than 4-5K
* Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
* Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
* Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error plots, box plots, stock plots
* Support for alpha blending
* Has over 200+ built in Country flags
* Supports advanced Gantt-charts
* Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
* Supports multiple Y-axes
* Support various layout with a background image behind the plot
* More than 400 named colors
* Extensive documentation with both a > 750 pages tutorial and an extensive class reference.
* Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
Features of Fusion Charts:
* Allows you to load data from MySQL database into charts.
* Multiple ways to add data – JSON and XML.
* Works seamlessly across PCs (including IE6/7/8), Macs, iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.