Top 5 jQuery plugins to create animated background for website
In this post I am going to introduce Top 5 jQuery plugins to create animated background for website, Animated background gives your website funky look and visitor may also like and attract if you have added any animated header on your website. you can also demonstrate your portfolio and your work in animation so that visitor easily can get connect with you.
Top 5 jQuery plugins to create animated background (HTML + CSS + jQuery)
You can use any of following animated background plugin to make your website more cool and funky.
* It has been tested successfully on all the major browsers – even Internet Explorer 6
* it’s a great alternative to Flash if your desired platform does not support it.
* it’s light-weight so you can do fill the whole window with movement without draining bandwidth.
* animated objects can also fly above the text of a web page, or you could animate a background, without affecting other elements on the page.
* it works well on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad – check out this page on an iPhone.
It takes an element, and changes the background position to create an animation effect.Motio is chained to the requestAnimationFrame (with a polyfill for older browsers) and optimized for speed and garbage collection. What Motio does, cannot be done faster.
That being said, animating the element background is not the fastest possible way how to do this kind of animations (canvas solutions are faster), but it is sure as hell the most simple one, and compatible with everything from IE6 and up.
* Light-weight script
* Easy to integrate
* Fully customizable via CSS
* Works with all modern browsers
4. Color Animation Jquery
With jQuery’s animate function, you can animate all kinds of css-properties. What’s really missing from jQuery is animating colors. This plugin will add this feature. With this plugin, you can animate the following properties:color,backgroundColor,borderColor,borderBottomColor,borderLeftColor,borderRightColor,borderTopColor,outlineColor
This plugin is based on Color Animations by John Resig. It fixes a major bug and also adds support for the borderColor-property.
This plugin also adds rgba-colors, so now you can animate the transparency of the background and foreground text independently. Beware that Internet Explorer 8 and earlier don’t support rgba-colors.