If you are running WorldPress website and want to integrate payment gateway features on your website or blog so that you could sell your product or services on your website then Paypal is the best and trusted option. Here I have compiled TOP 5 WordPress PayPal Plugins To Accept Payments Which are very easy to integrate and work on.
Taking PayPal payments just got easier, one shortcode to collect any amount from anywhere on your site. Now with Instant Payment Notifications and In-Context Checkout.
* Accepts all PayPal approved currencies
* Fixed or variable payment amounts
* Easy to use range of shortcode options
* Fully editable
* Loads of styling options
* Add custom forms anywhere on your site
* Downloadable payment records
* Fully editable autoresponder
* Instant Payment Notifications
* In-context Checkout
This PayPal plugin will allow you to sell products or services on your website using a PayPal Buy Now Button.You can place a PayPal Buy Now button anywhere on your site where you want to sell something. Your customers can use their PayPal account to pay for your products or services or they can pay by Debit or Credit Card.
* PayPal Button Inserter – Just enter your items name, price, etc. and it make the Buy Now button for you
* Works with any WordPress Theme
* Built in support for 18 languages (PayPal currently supports 18 languages)
* Built in support 25 currencies (PayPal currently supports 25 currencies)
* Choose from 4 different PayPal button designs
* PayPal testing through SandBox
* PayPal authorization mode – sale or authorize
* Choose how the PayPal window opens
* Choose a cancel payment url
* Choose a succesful payment url
WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart allows you to add an ‘Add to Cart’ button for your product on any posts or pages. This simple shopping cart plugin lets you sell products and services directly from your own wordpress site and turns your WP blog into an ecommerce site.
* Use a function to add dynamic “add to cart” button directly in your theme.
* Minimal number of configuration items to keep the plugin lightweight.
* Sell any kind of tangible products from your site.
* Ability to sell services from your your site.
* Your customers will automatically get an email with the media file that they paid for.
* Show a nicely formatted product display box on the fly using a simple shortcode.
* You can use Paypal sandbox to do testing if needed (before you go live).
* Collect special instructions from your customers on the PayPal checkout page.
* The orders menu will show you all the orders that you have received from your site.
* Compatible with WordPress Multi-site Installation.
* Track coupons with the order to see which customer used which coupon code.
* Works nicely with responsive WordPress themes.
* Can be translated into any language.
Easily add PayPal payment options to your WordPress / WooCommerce website.Fully supports WooCommerce payment tokens, so buyers can choose to save their payment method to their account with your site for quicker checkout in the future.
If you are using WooCommerce Subscriptions to manage subscription profiles you will be able to accept any of our PayPal payment gateways for subscription sign-up and payments.
Payment processing can’t go wrong. It’s as simple as that. Our certified PayPal engineers have developed and thoroughly tested this plugin on the PayPal sandbox (test) servers to ensure your customers don’t have problems paying you.
Adds a PayPal donation shortcode and sidebar Widget to WordPress. The options menu lets you setup you PayPal ID and a few other optional settings. You can choose which donation button you want to use or if you want to use your own button. You can also set an optional default purpose and reference which can be overridden on each inserted instance with the shortcode options or in the Widget settings. There is also options available for currency, localization of the button, custom payment page style and the return page.